IN OUR VOCABULARY, LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION. CRIMINAL CHARGES MUST BE DEFENDED AGGRESSIVELY. DO NOT HIRE THE ATTORNEY WHO TELLS YOU HE KNOWS THE JUDGE OR THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY. HIRE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO WIN!
How do you choose a Criminal Defense Attorney?
Hint: Not because of a pithy rhyme!
1. It's all about two words: "NOT GUILTY." If your attorney is constantly telling you he'll get you a good plea - there's a great chance that you'll be hearing "GUILTY" instead.
2. It's all about experience. If your attorney has never been to trial, find one that has.
3. It's all about motivation. If your attorney doesn't love to win, find one that does.
4. It's all about aggressiveness. If the District Attorney just loves your attorney, chances are you won't.
5. It's all about persuasion. If your attorney does not convince you, he won't convince a jury.
6. It's all about the law. If your attorney has to "look it up" every time, you need to look for our phone number.
DUI? Were the first words out of your attorney's mouth "ARD?" Or did he tell you that Birchfield v. North Dakota may give you the ability to suppress the blood draw and that without it, the judge may dismiss the case? Being knowledgeable about the law and aggressive with pretrial motions pays off.
TRIAL EXPERIENCE. Did you ask your attorney how many times he has been to trial? How about how frequently he has won? Experience may not be a guarantee of success, but it certainly is a guide to hiring the right attorney. We have tried all types of Criminal matters - from Disorderly Conduct, to Felony Firearms possession, to Sexual Assault and Murder. We have a long trail of success.
ACCESSIBILITY. If your attorney will not talk to you, how is he supposed to properly defend you? When you call us, we will get you in immediately. We strive to be available even when you are looking for an attorney at the last minute. And once you hire us, you have the ability to contact us on our cellphones most all of the day. When you call an attorney, call one who will call you back!
WHAT RESOURCES DOES YOUR ATTORNEY USE? Did your attorney investigate the case? Did he hire a Private Investigator? Does he have the right technology to research the law and prepare to persuade the jury? If your attorney is not thoroughly investigating your case and does not have the cutting edge technology to win at trial, call the attorney that does.